Just wanted I would wright a couple of funny things that Emma has said lately. We have been talking about birthdays since hers is coming up and she is so excited about it. Well, the other day she was in her room talking to Toto I am sure, and she comes running out into the living room and says "mom, I am so smart! I know my birthday is in June and that my name is E-M-M-A" She was so proud of herself and so was I.
Then this morning she found her apple juice form last night, took a drink and says that there is something wrong with her juice. I asked her why and she said she couldn't feel it on her tongue. I figured she meant she couldn't taste the apple juice so I got her a new drink. And she said that that was better cause her tongue could feel it.
What a funny girl!
2 comments:
I love all your posts. I think Emma sounds like the cuttest girl ever I hope her and Sofie become good friends. I love your famiy picture.
Kids are so cute at this age. It's always amazing the things they can remember or say. Londynn will sometimes use really big words, for her at least. She makes me laugh!
I love the new look!!!
Post a Comment