So...we had another camping trip this weekend. Hyrum and Chalia's ward was having a ward camp out and they invited us to come along since it was in Oklahoma. However, it was closer to TX then to us :) And this was the scene out side our tent...
Nothing like camping in OK! We had a great time and their ward had lots of fun activites for everyone, but the hight light was the rope swing. At first Emma would only go with me..
But soon she got brave and off she went by herself...
She also was able to go on a boat ride and try her hand at fishing. Spencer said that he showed her once and then she was an old pro. I think she gets that from my side of the family-not from me, but my side of the family :)
Another highlight were the tractors. The kids thought they were so cool driving them. I was just glad it kept them happy while we waited forever for dinner.
And I am sure that everyone is wondering what Aiden was doing the whole time. Well, besides being lugged around, not much. :) But he did love the watermelon...
2 comments:
It is so pretty where you went! Where was it? I am hoping you don't say someone's private land because I would love to go camping there!
Yeah, I would say that camping is a little different from what we experience here but it still looks like tons of fun.
Post a Comment