Monday, June 16, 2008

Sautter Family Reunion

Each year we get together with all of Spencer's brothers and sisters and have a huge old family reunion. This year we stayed at the Westergard's cabin in Island park-which is just outside of West Yellowstone for all you non Idaho people. :) We had a great time at the cabin going boating and hanging out way past every one's bed times. One day we went to West Yellowstone and saw Old Faithful, the mud pits, and tons of buffalo. Some of them where walking right next to the cars. You could reach your hand out and touch them. Of course we didn't actually do that :)


The next day we went to Mesa Falls. It is my favorite place. It is so beautiful and the water fall is amazing. If you have never been I totally recomend it!








3 comments:

Family Scads said...

So fun! I am so glad that you were able to vacation so much this summer. We are planning on going to Utah in July. It will be the first time I have vacationed in a long time. Wish we could see you guys!

P.S.-Happy birthday Emma!

Stephanie Johnson said...

I love Island Park it looks like it was nice weather in West Yellowstone. I am jealous.

Amy said...

How fun, Yellowstone is so Pretty! We would drive through all the time when we lived in MT. Looks like you guys had a good time you have a very cute family.