Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories...

So my friend Emily stole this idea from someone and I am stealing it from her. I thought it was so fun and I am excited to read all the fun stories :)So you guys better do it!

Do you remember when?

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.

2. Next, post these instructions on your blog and see how many people have a fun memory of you. It's pretty fun to see the responses.

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :)

5 comments:

Melodee said...

Well I just tried to leave a comment but it didn't work so lets try again. I have many memories of you since I am your sister. Lets see the time we were playing in Mom's car and it started rolling backwards and we didn't know what to do. Or if I stick to the car theme how about the two times you tried to kill me in the car on time involving a school but and my side and the other time involving the light pole and my side of the car:)

Melodee said...

its suppose to be school "bus"

Stephens Family said...

Hi Lexi!!

Of course I remember being SO sick on Florida! How unlucky is that?! I truly don't remember doing the routine and remember asking Ms. J aferwards if I did it all...did I do my backhand-spring? Yeah, that sucked. I also remember so many great things about cheering with you. I remember when you were made head cheerleader and thinking you would do such a great job! It was easy to work hard for you...you were always so sweet and nice. OH, one other random memory is when you and Kari Johnson were good friends and decided to start teaching a dance (maybe gymnastics) class in her basement! Do you remember that? Did that little project ever get up and running?

Kaycee said...

Where to begin? Remember when we used to sleep in bunkbeds? Remember that time when you got mad at me for not cleaning the shower?! Ha ha. Um... I mostly remember talking and laughing about dumb boys!! We're so old now. I miss ya!!!

Stine said...

I haven't known you all that long, but I love that you are a take action and go get-em type of girl. You are an awesome story teller and are great fun to be around. You put a lot of work into whatever you are doing and I admire you very much! I look forward to lots more GNO's and playgroups and holiday parties and who knows whats! I'll bring the big gas grill.