Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just love the loud voice!

Today at church we kinda had a rough day. I had to take Emma out in the middle of sacrament kicking and screaming. I can't remember the last time I had to do that. It was totally embarrassing! Anyway, there was one funny thing that did happen. All of a sudden it started to stink pretty bad. So Spencer leans over to me and whispers it stinks is Aiden poopy? And before I could react. Emma says very loudly " Aiden is not poopy-I tooted!" We about died, it was so funny but a little embarrassing since I am sure that everyone close to us heard it. What a crazy Sunday!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thats to funny gotta love what are sweet little kiddos say. I love Emma's shirt in the previous post did you make it?

Melodee said...

Kids are so matter-of-fact. That is so funny!

Laurie said...

Kids are so funny! I love how to kids it doesn't matter.

Johnston Journal said...

That is SO funny! I love things like that!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great date night babysitting idea. We should totally do that. Oah, and don't kids say the darndest things? Good thing your girls are cute and can get away with stuff like that.