
Emma had her first day of school today. She was so excited that she even let me do a photo shoot with her! She had tons of fun striking different poses.


I just wanted to show off her hair. I thought it turned out so cute. To bad I don't have a cute bow to match!

Emma's school is actually a joy school that me and 4 other moms do together. We rotate each week whose house it is at. This is the third year doing it and the kids love it. This year we changed it up a little since they are all either 3 or 4. We drop the kids off and they stay for an hour and a half. As apposed to the last two years when all the moms stayed and the lesson was about 30 to 45 min. We decided we needed to get them a little more ready for preschool next year. They are learning to recognize and write their letters, number, shapes, and colors.

Emma loved her first day of school. She was so excited to show me all the stuff they did. Thanks to the fellow joy school moms for all your hard work!
4 comments:
well I know a good website you can order bows at for every outfit. bowsgirlsgalore.blogspot.com or contact the maker directly at dance2themelodee@yahoo.com
for custom orders that are very affordable.:)
You would have matching bows if you wore grandma's outfit for school :) You look so big Emma cute pics and it looks like you getting so smart!!
Don't you just hate it when you don't have a bow to match, I do. Or when you want to do piggies but only have one bow that matches. So stressful for us stay at home moms j/k. She looks cute on her first day of school they grow up way to fast.
how fun! she is super cute...love her posin'!! That is adorable! :)
Post a Comment