Spencer and Aiden's pumpkin is two bats flying in front of the moon and Emma's and mine is Dorthy and Toto. They turned out way cute. I will post a picture of them later.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Carving Pumpkins
Wednesday night we had a great time carving pumpkins. Well, Spencer and I had a great time. Emma still thinks it is totally gross and Aiden didn't know what to think of it.
Spencer and Aiden's pumpkin is two bats flying in front of the moon and Emma's and mine is Dorthy and Toto. They turned out way cute. I will post a picture of them later.

Spencer and Aiden's pumpkin is two bats flying in front of the moon and Emma's and mine is Dorthy and Toto. They turned out way cute. I will post a picture of them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment