Today we received a fun filled package in the mail from Grandma Mitchell-we love packages!! She had sent some Mr & Mrs Potato Heads that the kids were super excited about and some clothes that I was super excited about. But what ended up being that best thing were the super hero dress ups.
Aiden being Spiderman- he was livid that he couldn't sleep in it!
Emma as Catwomen.
They ran around all evening fighting the bad guys. The only way I got them to sit down for dinner was to tell them it was special super hero food that would help them to fight the bad guys ( that and bribe them with brownies if they ate their dinner). Emma asked me later what special day it was today. When I asked her why she thought it was a special day she said because we got a package in the mail and brownies. I guess if that is all it takes to have a special day, we should do it more often!

2 comments:
We miss you guys so much!
I am glad you liked the package and everyone had a "special day" Glad everyone is feeling better.
Post a Comment