Here is a group shot of Emma's class:
I was in charge of craft time. So I had them make heart shaped frames with heart stickers on them. I actually didn't send them home with them because I am going to print out wallet sized prints of the group picture and put on them and then send them home on Monday. Then they made candy necklaces. Which took them a lot longer then I thought it would. But they all did a good job with it.Emma's table:
Then another mom was in charge of the game. She had found a really cute game that they had to pick a heart out of the basket, some had letters on it and other stickers. If they choose one with a letter they had to go to the front of the room and try to figure out how to spell "heart".Listening to the instructions:
Spelling the word "heart"

I ended up bringing Aiden with me. He was so good, I forgot he was there! He just found a little corner, got out one toy, and played with it the whole time. I only saw him twice, when he was poopy :), and when it was snack time.

I ended up bringing Aiden with me. He was so good, I forgot he was there! He just found a little corner, got out one toy, and played with it the whole time. I only saw him twice, when he was poopy :), and when it was snack time.






1 comment:
What a cute classroom Emma has!! Your valentine party looked like so much fun. You make a great room mother. It brings back alot of memories for me. It doesn't seem that long ago. Enjoy every minute!! It warms my heart that you are making such great memories for your children:)
Post a Comment