Sunday, June 20, 2010

Starring...Hannah Montana

Emma had her Hannah Montana birthday party on Saturday and it turned out awesome! The girls (including me) had so much fun!! They spent most of the party rockin' out. It was so fun to watch and rock out with them!!

Our rockers:
Margie, Lindsey, Emma, Jaycie, and Londynn
The cake table and present opening spot-I didn't put the cake out until right before we ate it. It was like 95 and I was worried it would melt away :)
The stage-they loved having a "real" stage to preform on.


Getting all rock stared out with glitter tattoos and crazy hair.



They each got a guitar to decorate. Before hand Emma and I had painted them all pink and then I added a few things so that they would actually look like guitars. Then the girls glammed them up with rhinestones.


I taught them all a Hannah Montana line dance and then they preformed it for the cameras. This is Emma leading the next dance!

Cake time. She was so excited for cake time. She wanted a guitar cake. I think it turned out pretty good myself.








All the girls-and Aiden- it is the only time he came out, I guess it was to hot for him!- with their cake.

Present time! She got lots of really fun presents that she loved. Thanks everyone!



I think it was a huge success and the girls had a great time. And that silly girl is already talking about next years party. I guess if I didn't throw such awesome parties she wouldn't want to grow up so fast :)

4 comments:

AMBER said...

So cute! Good job on the cake. Looks like you had a great birthday party for Emma. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. Carter is always talking about the next birthday the day after his birthday. Funny kids.

Lynne said...

Wow, how much fun. I am glad everyone had a great time rockin out. Emma you looked awesome in your Hannah Montana outfit:) The guitars turned out so cute and so did the cake!! thanks for the pics!

Melodee said...

Everything looked great and fun! The cake turned out cute. Glad I sent you that stuff:)

Kaycee said...

You're hired! You can come do an awesome party for us next time ;)