Emma had her first day of school yesterday(Aug 19). She was super nervous but she did really good. She really wanted a new Hannah Montana backpack for this year-so thanks to Grandma Mitchell, she has a cute one. I let her pick out what she wanted to wear-it took her a while to decided but I think she looked cute.


Her Teacher is Mrs. Foster and she seems super nice. Emma already loves her. When we picked her up she was so excited about everything she did. I was nervous on how lunch would work but Emma said she did a good job at getting all her food by herself.

She only knows two kids in her class from last year so hopefully she is able to make new friends.

I know that Aiden totally wishes he was in school too! To bad we have a full two years before he can even start Pre-K. Lets hope I can keep him busy!
2 comments:
Go Emma! Can't believe how big the kids are getting. I was as nervous about lunch as you were. Funny. They always seem to manage. Glad she had fun.
She looks so cute posing with her backpack! Isn't it scary sending your kids off?!
Post a Comment