Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower on Tuesday night and it was so fun! Christine had made these awesome games for us to play. First was a word search using baby words and our names. Then it was Mason I Spy-so cute! We had to find certain items in the picture that she had made and had up on the TV. I loved it!!

Then everyone brought a yummy snack for all to eat.

Then it was time for presents. I loved everything I got! Thanks everyone. You guys are amazing!!!













The girls: Me, Virginia, Laurie, Carrie, Cheryl, Christine
Phyllis, Becca, Nicole, and Corine

Thanks again girls for all your hard work and for all the cute presents!


2 comments:

Melodee said...

Glad you had a good time:)

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

How fun! I wish I could be there to help celebrate this sweet time with you. I miss you like crazy!!!!!