Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Aiden #4!!

This year Aiden wanted a Iron Man party. So of course my mom made a killer banner that everyone loved and that looks awesome in his super hero room.



All the kids had to do 5 different tests to become Iron Man. First was the long jump:
The disc throw:
20 meter dash:
Dead lifts:
Accuracy with the dart throw
I then handed out diplomas and arc receptors and masks. Then we opened presents and had cake. Sorry there are no pictures I am now using Spencer's computer and I haven't figured it all out yet. So I seem to lose pictures!
After he said that he had so much fun and it was the best birthday ever! It is the least I could do for the best kid ever. Love you buddy!

1 comment:

Melodee said...

Glad iron man had a fun bday! Nextyear i will try to plan our trips better so we can be a part of the party:)