We did the nativity for our ward christmas party. I was in charge, it was some work but I think the kids were so cute. Aiden was Samule again and Emma was Mary-it was the luck of the draw.
The hospital put on a Christmas party for the family, the kids had their own little party while we had ours. At the end they put on a show for us.
Posing for mom after the party

Christmas Sunday
Santa aka Brother Smith came to visit us at our house. I was just bummed that Mason was sleeping.
A few of the primary kids went and sang for a nursing home and then gave out the mini trees that we had decorated as a ward. This is Mason and Payge in their costumes.
Getting packages from Grandmas is always lots of fun.
I was in charge of Emma's Christmas party. We played lots of relay games and had tons of fun!
For Christmas Eve we hosted a PJ party. We had breakfast food and then a hot chocolate bar at the end. The kids had so much fun just running around.
We were the M&M family!
Decorating cookies for Santa:
Christmas morning! The kids loved everything they got and it was so fun watching them open and play with everything.
What a great Christmas!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment