The weather was so nice while we were in IF. We spent most of the day on Sunday playing out side and enjoying the unusually nice weather. Spencer was even able to go golfing. I heard that it snowed after we left. To bad!!
Ahh! I was in IF April 10, 11, and 12 for Mallory's graduation. Is that when you were there? I thought about you but figured there was no way you'de be there anyway...
Lexie I can't believe you and Spencer have two kids now. They are so cute. I love blogging you find some many friends you have lost contact with. Tell Spencer Kevin and I say hi and we will be peeking in on you. Amy(Cook)Barlow.
2 comments:
Ahh! I was in IF April 10, 11, and 12 for Mallory's graduation. Is that when you were there? I thought about you but figured there was no way you'de be there anyway...
Lexie I can't believe you and Spencer have two kids now. They are so cute. I love blogging you find some many friends you have lost contact with. Tell Spencer Kevin and I say hi and we will be peeking in on you. Amy(Cook)Barlow.
Post a Comment