Sunday, May 11, 2008

Let's go fly a kite...

On Friday we decided to go kite flying in our backyard. Emma and Spencer tried as hard as they could to get the kite up in the air but it just wasn't windy enough in our backyard.
Emma ran around and around trying to get it go high. She was sad that we couldn't get it to fly so we decided to head to the park so that we could get it to go "way up high"
At the park Emma was more interested in picking flowers then flying her kite. But once she realized that it really did go way up high at the park she was all over it.
She was running around saying "I'm doing it. I'm doing it." She was so proud of herself. But she kept wanting it to go higher and higher.Soon there was no string left and it came crashing down into the tree. She was so sad but luckily dad was there to save the kite. After that she stayed far away from the trees.

1 comment:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I heard it has been pretty windy there- perfect for flying kites hu? I getting excited to see you guys soon;