
We had our monthly GNO on Saturday at my house. I had chose to do a wedding theme because I wanted us to watch the movie "Bride Wars" . I decorated everything in white so it would look like a wedding reception. I found these awesome dress statues at Hobbylobby that I just had to have for the party. I set the table all in white using my grandma's china. Then for dinner we had Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches (which we had at my reception), a fruit platter-thanks Laurie, a pasta salad-thanks Jenn, and I made yummy white cupcakes with wedding bands on top.

After dinner we played "Wedding Bliss Trivia". I had gathered info from everyone and made up the questions for everyone to try and guess who did what-Jenn won. I then read every one's embarrassing honeymoon/dating story and we voted on who had the most embarrassing story-Virginia won! We were laughing so hard by the end! I think everyone had a really good time. I know I did.

Becca, Steph, Virginia, Christine, Angela, Jenn, and Laurie. Thanks girls! Whose house is at next month?
2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Well done. I love themed activities, but rarely care to put energy into it. I LOVE when other people do, though. You are so cute, Lex!
What did you think of the movie?
You are always have such fun girls nights wish I lived by you :).
Post a Comment