Saturday, May 2, 2009

The rides

We had a great time going on all of the rides. Especially Emma, her favorite were all the big rides. She was a crazy woman and would hold her hands up the whole time-of course Spencer held on to her so she wouldn't fly out. :) Aiden liked the rides as long as he could sit on our laps.

Alice in Wonderland:




It's a Small World:
(Sorry about the glasses-I lost my contact on the first day-what a bummer!!!)



Jellyfish ride at California Adventure:



Ladybug ride-it is like the teacups:





Caterpillar ride with Grandma:






Carousel:



Buzz Lightyear ride:







We tried to hit all the rides that we could. I think we got in most of them. I still have tons more pictures to post plus all the ones my brother and sister took-if they ever get them to me :) So we will be doing the Disney theme for a while.
Spencer had a big conference the weekend before Disneyland so as soon as I get those pictures I will blog about what a fun time he had.
We had a big Kentucky Derby party with the residents. It was tons of fun, to bad Spencer was stuck in surgery for the whole thing. But I had a great time-even though my horse didn't win. And again when I get pictures I will post them-I hate it when I don't have my own camera!
Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pictures!! Seeing them makes me want to go back...again! :) Emma and Kylee would be total best friends...Kylee LOVES the crazy rides..she has no fear and even went on Tower of Terror...I won't even do that!! We went on the buzz lightyear ride like seven times!! It was our favorite! Can't wait for your next set of pictures! Emma and Aiden are too cute!

Kaycee said...

I am so jealous! I love Disneyland... I don't think I will ever out grow that. Everyone keeps saying that NOW is the time to take your babies because to them it is still so magical! Well, it's still magical to me. I bet it's even better with your kids, though. You guys do the funnest stuff. What lucky kids!

Amy said...

Looks so fun. I love DisneyLand and it's so magical for the kids.