Friday at Spencer's work they had what they call a spa day. Where Dr. Miyake shows the residence how to do chemical peels on their wives. They also have some of the massage students come over and practice on us. It was very nice.
This was the first time I have ever been to the resident office. It was fun to see where Spencer will be spending all his time for the next 2 years (right now he is at a different hospital). Spencer helped give the peels on Emily and Kristen before he and Dr Miyake worked on me. It was a little painful but not to bad.

Spencer and Chris working on Emily.

Spencer and Brian learning how to give a peel from Dr. Miyake.
Here is me before the "surgery".

And here is right after. They say your face will look like you got a sunburn for a couple of days and then you will start to peel-hence the name, chemical peel.

Well, I have a spot on my right side that must have gotten a little deep because my freckles have turned black. I don't know how well you can see it but here is day one. Hopefully, the freckles start to fade soon.

What can I say, no pain, no gain in the name of beauty!
1 comment:
You will have to let us all know if it was worth it. How many days until you notice?
Post a Comment