Emma had preschool today where they learned about Shamrocks and did some fun crafts with them. While she was at preschool the lepercons came to our house and left a shamrock trail for the kids to follow that lead to their treasure (new swimsuits for Disneyland). It was fun to see how excited Emma was to follow the trail and find all the shamrocks. I love having little kids during holiday times. They make it so much more fun!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St Patty's Day
Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! We had so much fun dressing in all green today. Emma was super excited even though she didn't really understand what it is for. But who really knows why we were green anyway?
Emma had preschool today where they learned about Shamrocks and did some fun crafts with them. While she was at preschool the lepercons came to our house and left a shamrock trail for the kids to follow that lead to their treasure (new swimsuits for Disneyland). It was fun to see how excited Emma was to follow the trail and find all the shamrocks. I love having little kids during holiday times. They make it so much more fun!
Saturday night we had our ward chili cook off and we decorated in green since it was almost St Patrick's Day so I thought I would add to the festive colors by having us all were green.
Emma had preschool today where they learned about Shamrocks and did some fun crafts with them. While she was at preschool the lepercons came to our house and left a shamrock trail for the kids to follow that lead to their treasure (new swimsuits for Disneyland). It was fun to see how excited Emma was to follow the trail and find all the shamrocks. I love having little kids during holiday times. They make it so much more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your guys look good in green!! Happy St Patricks Days we love you :)
I LOVE that cute idea of finding the treasure! What a great way to do something fun for St. Pats day. I'm totally borrowing the idea for our family. :)
BTW - the chili cook off looked so cute!
Post a Comment