With all this playing outside, and Emma being sick, she has been really tired lately. The other evening she wanted me to build a fort in her closet so that she could play with all her stuffed animals while I made dinner. So, we made the fort and then I left to go make dinner for the missionaries. I realized after about 30 minutes that I hadn't heard even a peep from her, so I went and checked on her. And sure enough she was fast asleep in her closet. She must have been very tired cause she hasn't done that since she first stopped taking naps.
The fort.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Playing and Sleeping
The weather has been pretty nice this last week so we did a lot of playing outside. The kids love to play on the swing set, sandbox, and go for bike rides. 
Aiden loves his bike! He can't reach the petals yet so he likes to drag his feet on the ground. I wonder how many shoes we are going to go through before he can reach the petals? :)
Emma is getting really good on her bike. I tell her she needs to ride her bike to make her legs strong for Disneyland. She is kinda wussy when it comes to walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment