Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. I had a great Mother's Day this year. Spencer let me sleep in and then the kids brought in their presents for me. They had each made me a card and they had gone shopping on Saturday and got me two new books. I was very excited. Spencer then got called into work so he ended up meeting as at church-but not till the last like 30 minutes. The primary kids sang in sacrament for Mother's Day but Emma said she was to nervous to go up because there would be too many people-hopefully she does ok for her dance recital!
Then after church Spencer let me take a nap while him and Emma made me dinner. And really, that is all a mom can ask for, to sleep and not have to cook. Of course, he got called back in but he waited to go in until later so we could all hang out for a while. So, thanks Spencer for making it a great day!

I want to tell all my moms how grateful I am for them all. They each have changed my life in different ways and I am very grateful for them. I am also sooo grateful that they are my kids' grandmothers. I couldn't ask for better ones and I know my kids love you all very very much. As do I! Thanks for all you do. I hope you know that we think of you every day and not just on Mother's Day.
And to all my kid's "other" moms-you know who you are- thanks for always being willing to watch my kids and help them when they need it. I couldn't do it with out you guys!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

It's a mothers wish that her little girl will try out to be a wonderful mother and my wish came true. I am blessed to your mom and extra blessed to be the grandmother of your children I love you Lexie lou