Friday, December 4, 2009

Decorating the Tree

We always decorate our tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving. And this year was no different, except we had a lot more helpers...It was fun watching all the kids help but up the decorations. The bottom of the tree looked very nice :)
Aiden wasn't to into it. However, he loved laying under the tree and watching the action.
Emma had a great time and was dancing around while putting up her ornaments.

Spencer had put up all the outside lights on Sat and then I finished all the decorations on Monday so we are all set for the holidays!!
I love Christmas time!!






2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Sometimes it is hard for me to let the kids "help" me decorate, but they love doing the tree! I love that you have a lot at the bottom of your tree, too! Way to be on top of things... yea for Christmas!

Lynne said...

The decorations look great. I had little helpers decorate my tree too Carter and Addi helped this year and I just left it exactly how they decorated it. It warms my heart:) Now I could use a little help w/ everything else, it not so easy doing it all by myself w/ noone to help carry the boxes up and down but I am almost done:)