Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm a happy girl again!

As many of you know a while back my beloved camera died on me. I was finally able to get a new one after Thanksgiving. We decided to go with a different brand because they were cheaper. BIG mistake. I have hated it this whole time. Half my pictures turned out blurry! And then the other day while taken pictures it broke! Come on! My old Canon lasted me 3 years, thousands of pictures, and plenty of drops on the ground. This one I knocked over once-on the carpet-and it breaks. So I took it back and got my old/new Canon back and I couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Yea! It is impossible to live without a camera when you have adorable kids! Glad to see your smiling face!!

Melodee said...

You are silly! Your hair is getting long.