Yesterday was Spencer 31st Birthday! Can you believe I am married to such an old man? :) I was having a hard time coming up with ideas for his birthday and for Christmas-I usually don't like to combined them cause that is cheating :)- but this year I came up with a great idea...

I found this fabulous bike on Craig's list. And I worked on getting it on over 2 weeks. I was finally able to pick it up last weekend, which worked out great cause Spencer was out of town.
So we kept it hidden and surprised Spencer when he got home with his new bike. He was so excited! He had no idea.
Here we are surprising Spencer with the bike. The kids we sooo excited!


Taking it out for the first test ride.

Trying to keep up...

We has the Johnson's over for dinner and cake. I knew Spencer would have a ton of questions and who better to answer them then the road bike king-Spencer Johnson. Thanks guys for coming over and for the potatoes :)

Aiden loved helping dad blow out the candle-it is only the number 1. I thought I had a three to make thirty one but when it came time to put it in the cake, I realized that I don't! Oh, well.

Happy Birthday, babe! I hope you enjoy your bike!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Spencer! Good job on the gift, lex!
That's awesome Lexie! Looks like Spencer had a great birthday. Aren't you glad we're not thirty yet. We will have to enjoy ourselves for a couple more years. Then we will be old along with them. Candace
Post a Comment